- Jio launches ‘free’ feature phone with free voice calls and $2 unlimited data 21 July 2017 | 10:55 am
- Azure leads the charge as Microsoft continues its resurgence 21 July 2017 | 10:52 am
- Open Networking Foundation adds Deutsche Telekom as partner member 21 July 2017 | 10:51 am
- Vodafone numbers paint a picture of mediocrity 21 July 2017 | 9:40 am
- Playground insults continue as Indian mobile war escalates 21 July 2017 | 8:18 am
Hear from the Market Leader
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.
Telco & Internet Service Providers:
Energy & CSR: Head of Sustainability; Head of Energy Efficiency; Head of Public Policy; Energy and Greenhouse VPs, Contracts and Energy Directors; Energy Efficiency Project Managers; Head of Energy & Carbon Research; Vice President – Civil & Electromechanical Technology
Network Teams: CTO, Director, Corporate Network and Technology; Director Network Transformation; Head of Network Technology Strategy; Director Network Strategy & Economics; Group Networks Implementation Director, Wireless Access Director
Data Centre/ Infrastructure Management: COO, CIO, CFO, Global Director of Production & Infrastructure, Operations & Security Compliance, Vice President, Technology, Director of Global Infrastructure, Engineering Department Deputy Director
OEMS: P, Brand Marketing; Vice President Product Management & Marketing; Environmental Affairs Director; Director, Government Relations; Director, Materials Interconnect Lab; Product Sustainability
Solution providers: Network Infrastructure providers; Radio network solution provider/ radio vendors; Ethernet solution providers; Base station cooling; Alternative energy and power; Whole Life Cycle Managed Services; Data Centre power efficiency & cooling systems; Retail store energy efficiency; e-Waste/ e-recycling; Energy consultancies
Energy Efficiency Sponsor
The perfect opportunity to align your company to a specific topic session focusing on Energy Efficiency. Combine targeted branding with a position on one of the high level panel discussions to ensure your perspectives are heard.
Network Optimisation Sponsor
Focusing on Network topics – take ownership of the session with a presentation to showcase exactly what you have to offer around making the network itself more energy efficient.
Infrastructure Sustainability Sponsor
Take the lead and position your company as the key partner when developing sustainable solutions for Telco Infrastructure.
Green Room host
Positioned as the host and moderator for a roundtable discussion on Green technologies, with participants including key operators and partners in the field. This position gives you the opportunity to lead the debate and interact with the panellists and audience whilst being branded as the official ‘Green Room Host’.
Water Bottle (glass) / Hydra Sponsor
Branding of the glass, environmentally friendly water bottles at the event is another great way in which to promote your brand and message. Promoted as a key alternative energy source – all delegates will be presented with your branded water bottles.
It is helpful to see the Energy Efficiency market. Networking time is also good.Manager, Samsung
The Telecoms and Energy Sectors have a mutually beneficial future together which can't be ignored. Informa is leading the way in exploring this evolving market opportunity.Regional Director of Procurement, Cable & Wireless Communications
This was a great event for understanding how the telecommunications is tackling energy efficiency from device right through to Data Centre.Head of Telecommunications Sector, British Gas
Good overall view of the energy efficiency challenges and opportunities.Senior Technology Consultant, Ericsson
Interesting subject matter, good discussionsSenior Analyst, Greywale Management
The world's best practice for ICT energy efficiency. Comprehensive, varied and objective insight on how to save energy.Product Manager, 4energy
Very interactive event that featured a lot of different speakers with different backgrounds and perspectivesChair of the Technical Committee, GreenTouch Consortium
As a first event in this area the conference presented a very good overview of the ongoing activitiesSystem Engineer, Telecom Italia