- DT stretches the ‘world first’ claim pretty thin 20 February 2018 | 10:43 am
- Ericsson reaches for client wins prior to MWC 19 February 2018 | 4:30 pm
- China is winning the AI arms race – CBI Insight 19 February 2018 | 4:26 pm
- A great operator customer experience needs no explanation 19 February 2018 | 1:44 pm
- WhatsApp to enter world of mobile money – first stop, India 19 February 2018 | 1:42 pm
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com