- New 5G NR device and network testing solutions unveiled by Rohde & Schwarz at 5G World 2019 14 June 2019 | 11:37 am
- Vodafone Idea has had enough of toe-to-toe Jio battle 14 June 2019 | 11:29 am
- IOT spending to top $1.1 trillion in 2023 – IDC 14 June 2019 | 11:11 am
- Mobile dampening desire for fixed broadband – Pew Research 14 June 2019 | 10:52 am
- Telefonica pairs up with Santander for banking 5G usecase 14 June 2019 | 10:18 am
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com