- Speed is not a quick route to 5G revenues 17 February 2020 | 6:05 pm
- How North America will realise the promise of 5G with network densification 17 February 2020 | 5:44 pm
- Interview with Jorge Tello, Core Network Specialist at Entel Peru 17 February 2020 | 5:40 pm
- US outlines the North Korea cybersecurity threat 17 February 2020 | 5:19 pm
- 5G, Bring New Value: Huawei Products and Solutions Launch 17 February 2020 | 5:16 pm
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com