- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com