- Pelosi rips into Facebook for ‘shameful’ behaviour 17 January 2020 | 4:49 pm
- BT and Vodafone set to moan to PM about Huawei 17 January 2020 | 4:39 pm
- Europe urges UK to call Trump’s bluff on Huawei 17 January 2020 | 1:10 pm
- What are Boris Johnson’s alternatives to Huawei? 17 January 2020 | 12:32 pm
- Will telcos follow Big Tech in pursuit of a greener life? 17 January 2020 | 11:54 am
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com