- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
- Three UK’s guerrilla marketing strategy backfires 15 February 2019 | 1:23 pm
- Big Apple says no to Amazon 15 February 2019 | 11:27 am
- JP Morgan launches its own cryptocurrency but don’t get too excited 14 February 2019 | 5:29 pm
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com