- Nokia gets German train automation gig 12 December 2019 | 1:10 pm
- Cisco revamps networking platform with new silicon and software 12 December 2019 | 12:18 pm
- Live panel stream: The Advent of 5G 12 December 2019 | 12:12 pm
- You don’t need to understand AI to trust it, says German politician 12 December 2019 | 12:07 pm
- Twitter tries to find another way to solve the censorship dilemma 11 December 2019 | 7:49 pm
The Connect-World series of magazines is a forum for the highest-level ICT decision makers, who give their opinion about the impact of ICT upon regional development.
Connect-World publishes editions for each of the world's major regions: Asia-Pacific, EMEA, AME, Europe, India, Latin America, North America, and Global.
Our authors are the people who know the ICT sector best: the leaders of industry, governments, regulators, international organisations, legal experts, bankers and their advisors.
Over 22,000 copies of each edition of Connect-World is delivered to the desks of the top decision-makers of leading international companies, telecom ministries, regulatory agencies, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, satellite companies and others. Each edition of the magazine is distributed to a further 58,600 readers digitally.
Connect-World is also a major sponsor of leading trade shows globally and regionally. www.connect-world.com