- Cisco investor fears of ‘melting ice cube’ are wrong – analyst 16 August 2018 | 3:57 pm
- Uber urged to sell self-driving unit; are investors stupid or greedy? 16 August 2018 | 11:27 am
- Telstra profits plunge thanks in part to NBN overheads 16 August 2018 | 11:26 am
- Telecoms M&A: Enforcers take aim at gun-jumping 16 August 2018 | 10:38 am
- Legere gives up the weird and wonderful for loyalty-focused Uncarrier move 16 August 2018 | 10:29 am
Current Analysis, Inc. is a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice that helps global IT and telecom professionals compete, innovate and improve performance. For over 15 years, our independent experts and proprietary services have empowered fast-paced companies to quickly identify opportunities to drive growth and market leadership. Relied upon as an unbiased and trusted partner, Current Analysis serves more than 35,000 professionals representing over 1,300 enterprises. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. metro area, we provide global reach with offices in Paris, London, and Singapore. Learn more now at www.currentanalysis.com.