- T-Mobile claims victory over AT&T but numbers muddy the waters 7 August 2020 | 2:14 pm
- White House formally bans TikTok and WeChat in US 7 August 2020 | 11:01 am
- AWS follows up India edge push with Verizon 5G plug 7 August 2020 | 10:50 am
- Union talks of strike action as redundancies loom at BT 7 August 2020 | 10:11 am
- 3 Europe blames churn not COVID-19 for revenue decline 6 August 2020 | 3:54 pm
Current Analysis, Inc. is a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice that helps global IT and telecom professionals compete, innovate and improve performance. For over 15 years, our independent experts and proprietary services have empowered fast-paced companies to quickly identify opportunities to drive growth and market leadership. Relied upon as an unbiased and trusted partner, Current Analysis serves more than 35,000 professionals representing over 1,300 enterprises. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. metro area, we provide global reach with offices in Paris, London, and Singapore. Learn more now at www.currentanalysis.com.