- Europe is losing in the race to secure digital riches – DT CEO 12 December 2018 | 5:59 pm
- Intel & Huawei Achieve ‘World’s First’ 2.6GHz 5G Interoperability Testing Under SA 12 December 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Ofcom to force feed localised fibre diet 12 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Orange squares up to OTTs in battle for smart home 12 December 2018 | 11:45 am
- Huawei: an awkward state-of-affairs – Infographic 12 December 2018 | 11:43 am
The Mind CommerceⓇ mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within our areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include various leading firms in the telecommunications industry. Mind Commerce differentiates itself from its competition by meeting the unique needs of its clients through customized product development and service delivery.