- A look back at the biggest stories this week 23 May 2020 | 9:49 am
- US ramps up the ‘5G race’ rhetoric 22 May 2020 | 12:33 pm
- Facebook reignites the fires of its Workplace unit 22 May 2020 | 11:42 am
- Apple belatedly looks to refocus on podcasts 22 May 2020 | 11:10 am
- Trump needs fodder for the campaign trail, maybe Huawei fits the bill 22 May 2020 | 10:37 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.