- New 5G NR device and network testing solutions unveiled by Rohde & Schwarz at 5G World 2019 14 June 2019 | 11:37 am
- Vodafone Idea has had enough of toe-to-toe Jio battle 14 June 2019 | 11:29 am
- IOT spending to top $1.1 trillion in 2023 – IDC 14 June 2019 | 11:11 am
- Mobile dampening desire for fixed broadband – Pew Research 14 June 2019 | 10:52 am
- Telefonica pairs up with Santander for banking 5G usecase 14 June 2019 | 10:18 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.