- Cisco investor fears of ‘melting ice cube’ are wrong – analyst 16 August 2018 | 3:57 pm
- Uber urged to sell self-driving unit; are investors stupid or greedy? 16 August 2018 | 11:27 am
- Telstra profits plunge thanks in part to NBN overheads 16 August 2018 | 11:26 am
- Telecoms M&A: Enforcers take aim at gun-jumping 16 August 2018 | 10:38 am
- Legere gives up the weird and wonderful for loyalty-focused Uncarrier move 16 August 2018 | 10:29 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.