- China Mobile already has 70 million 5G subscribers 13 August 2020 | 4:18 pm
- Cisco shares down 7% on weak outlook 13 August 2020 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint acquisition surges revenues at Deutsche Telekom 13 August 2020 | 10:40 am
- Microsoft gets in the foldy phone game 13 August 2020 | 10:39 am
- Ericsson hits the big one zero zero 5G deals 13 August 2020 | 9:24 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.