- DT stretches the ‘world first’ claim pretty thin 20 February 2018 | 10:43 am
- Ericsson reaches for client wins prior to MWC 19 February 2018 | 4:30 pm
- China is winning the AI arms race – CBI Insight 19 February 2018 | 4:26 pm
- A great operator customer experience needs no explanation 19 February 2018 | 1:44 pm
- WhatsApp to enter world of mobile money – first stop, India 19 February 2018 | 1:42 pm
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.