- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.