- Europe is losing in the race to secure digital riches – DT CEO 12 December 2018 | 5:59 pm
- Intel & Huawei Achieve ‘World’s First’ 2.6GHz 5G Interoperability Testing Under SA 12 December 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Ofcom to force feed localised fibre diet 12 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Orange squares up to OTTs in battle for smart home 12 December 2018 | 11:45 am
- Huawei: an awkward state-of-affairs – Infographic 12 December 2018 | 11:43 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.