- Vodafone ranks number one in the Ofcom competition no-one wants to win 24 January 2020 | 3:19 pm
- Orange proves convergence should be telco business basics 24 January 2020 | 11:48 am
- Intel sets new record with $72bn 2019 revenues 24 January 2020 | 11:22 am
- Facebook faces €5mn fine in Italy 24 January 2020 | 11:20 am
- Healthy growth forecast for RAN market – Dell’Oro 24 January 2020 | 10:52 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.