- Jio launches ‘free’ feature phone with free voice calls and $2 unlimited data 21 July 2017 | 10:55 am
- Azure leads the charge as Microsoft continues its resurgence 21 July 2017 | 10:52 am
- Open Networking Foundation adds Deutsche Telekom as partner member 21 July 2017 | 10:51 am
- Vodafone numbers paint a picture of mediocrity 21 July 2017 | 9:40 am
- Playground insults continue as Indian mobile war escalates 21 July 2017 | 8:18 am
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.