- Samsung had three quarters of 5G shipments in Q3 – IHS 10 December 2019 | 5:41 pm
- Huawei winning at the GLOTELs 2019 10 December 2019 | 4:27 pm
- SK Telecom and Samsung give 5G remote-controlled ships a go 10 December 2019 | 1:40 pm
- Wearables market doubles, but only if you include wireless headphones 10 December 2019 | 12:38 pm
- T-Mobile/Sprint merger may increase ARPU – what’s wrong with that? 10 December 2019 | 12:05 pm
Mobile Energy Association
The Mobile Energy Association is a cross-sector industry association bringing together Mobile Operators, Utilities and Renewable Energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone through improved use of cross-over technologies and connectivity. The Association will provide a forum for all stakeholders including regulators, governments, investors, technology and solutions vendors, development agencies, NGOs, industry associations and many others. These groups will help set the goals, define the enablers and facilitate quick and efficient implementation of improved energy access and new customer services such as mobile enabled Pay-As-You-Go energy systems, lower cost smart metering technologies, and cloud based data analytics.