- Ericsson develops a cunning plan for generating IoT revenue 24 April 2018 | 11:31 am
- CityFibre catches the attention of Wall Street with £537 million takeover 24 April 2018 | 11:29 am
- Trump tax breaks start paying off for Google 24 April 2018 | 10:10 am
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with Advanced Parental Controls 24 April 2018 | 9:56 am
- Amazon said to be developing a domestic robot 23 April 2018 | 5:04 pm
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.