- Edge computing: will 5G make it a reality? 23 August 2019 | 9:14 pm
- Edge computing: will 5G make it a reality? 23 August 2019 | 9:11 pm
- Libra backers getting twitchy as regulators get probey 23 August 2019 | 3:13 pm
- When Fixed Wireless Access makes sense 23 August 2019 | 1:27 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Huawei, China and Three 23 August 2019 | 1:10 pm
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.