- Will you grow an extra ear from too much Snapchatting? 22 June 2018 | 1:52 pm
- T-Systems joins the job-slashing brigade with 10k cuts 22 June 2018 | 11:41 am
- Supreme Court ruling threatens tax raid on eCommerce 22 June 2018 | 11:40 am
- YouTube strikes back in increasingly important mobile video battle 22 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- Finance man takes the helm at Intel after Krzanich ‘resignation’ 22 June 2018 | 9:47 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.