- Vodafone ranks number one in the Ofcom competition no-one wants to win 24 January 2020 | 3:19 pm
- Orange proves convergence should be telco business basics 24 January 2020 | 11:48 am
- Intel sets new record with $72bn 2019 revenues 24 January 2020 | 11:22 am
- Facebook faces €5mn fine in Italy 24 January 2020 | 11:20 am
- Healthy growth forecast for RAN market – Dell’Oro 24 January 2020 | 10:52 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.