- China Mobile already has 70 million 5G subscribers 13 August 2020 | 4:18 pm
- Cisco shares down 7% on weak outlook 13 August 2020 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint acquisition surges revenues at Deutsche Telekom 13 August 2020 | 10:40 am
- Microsoft gets in the foldy phone game 13 August 2020 | 10:39 am
- Ericsson hits the big one zero zero 5G deals 13 August 2020 | 9:24 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.