- The repeal of FCC net neutrality regulations will restore a free market for internet service 22 November 2017 | 5:28 pm
- What does the UK Autumn Budget mean to the telco industry? 22 November 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Kontron on SDN in developing markets 22 November 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Smartphone thought to be biggest breakthrough in 25 years 22 November 2017 | 4:05 pm
- Uber concealed data hack affecting 57 million users for a year 22 November 2017 | 11:49 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.