- Cisco investor fears of ‘melting ice cube’ are wrong – analyst 16 August 2018 | 3:57 pm
- Uber urged to sell self-driving unit; are investors stupid or greedy? 16 August 2018 | 11:27 am
- Telstra profits plunge thanks in part to NBN overheads 16 August 2018 | 11:26 am
- Telecoms M&A: Enforcers take aim at gun-jumping 16 August 2018 | 10:38 am
- Legere gives up the weird and wonderful for loyalty-focused Uncarrier move 16 August 2018 | 10:29 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.