- The tensions within globalisation grow ever more strained 11 October 2019 | 2:53 pm
- BT Mobile joins the 5G fray 11 October 2019 | 11:23 am
- Openreach explains why FTTP is such a great idea 11 October 2019 | 10:48 am
- California proposes strictest privacy rules in the US 11 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Europe postures with standards leadership still on the line 10 October 2019 | 4:29 pm
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.