- Jio launches ‘free’ feature phone with free voice calls and $2 unlimited data 21 July 2017 | 10:55 am
- Azure leads the charge as Microsoft continues its resurgence 21 July 2017 | 10:52 am
- Open Networking Foundation adds Deutsche Telekom as partner member 21 July 2017 | 10:51 am
- Vodafone numbers paint a picture of mediocrity 21 July 2017 | 9:40 am
- Playground insults continue as Indian mobile war escalates 21 July 2017 | 8:18 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.