- A look back at the biggest stories this week 23 May 2020 | 9:49 am
- US ramps up the ‘5G race’ rhetoric 22 May 2020 | 12:33 pm
- Facebook reignites the fires of its Workplace unit 22 May 2020 | 11:42 am
- Apple belatedly looks to refocus on podcasts 22 May 2020 | 11:10 am
- Trump needs fodder for the campaign trail, maybe Huawei fits the bill 22 May 2020 | 10:37 am
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.