- TIM and Huawei to create a 4.0 port in Bari – whatever that means 20 September 2017 | 5:21 pm
- Cellular Apple watch gets the wifi handoff blues 20 September 2017 | 5:12 pm
- Are you data breach fatigued? 20 September 2017 | 3:01 pm
- Infographic: The future of smart homes 20 September 2017 | 2:05 pm
- Jio scores Indian termination charge win 20 September 2017 | 12:23 pm
Stratergia is an Irish-based company with R & D centres in Dublin, Stockholm and Graz, which has produced the unique and innovative Papillon data centre energy measurement and management system. Papillon is effectively a virtual meter on every server which can monitor server, Virtual Machine (VM) and application power and energy performance. It involves no down-time or retro-fitting and is completely non-intrusive. With its easy integration, comprehensive API, dashboards, report tools and DCSO (Data Centre Service Optimisation) capability, raw energy data is transformed into informative business objects and identifiable actions for overall operational data centre efficiencies and energy reductions.