- The repeal of FCC net neutrality regulations will restore a free market for internet service 22 November 2017 | 5:28 pm
- What does the UK Autumn Budget mean to the telco industry? 22 November 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Kontron on SDN in developing markets 22 November 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Smartphone thought to be biggest breakthrough in 25 years 22 November 2017 | 4:05 pm
- Uber concealed data hack affecting 57 million users for a year 22 November 2017 | 11:49 am
Official Research Partner
Ovum is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. Through its 180 analysts worldwide it offers expert analysis and strategic insight across the IT, telecoms, and media industries. Founded in 1985, Ovum has one of the most experienced analyst teams in the industry and is a respected source of guidance for technology business leaders, CIOs, vendors, service providers, and regulators looking for comprehensive, accurate and insightful market data, research and consulting. With 23 offices across six continents, Ovum offers a truly global perspective on technology and media markets and provides thousands of clients with insight including workflow tools, forecasts, surveys, market assessments, technology audits and opinion. In 2012, Ovum was jointly named Global Analyst Firm of the Year by the IIAR.
In addition, Ovum operates a large portfolio of technology conferences annually in Europe under the OvumLive events brand, presenting a more interactive opportunity to learn from its analysts. Its flagship event – Ovum Industry Congress – attracts more than 300 end-user attendees every year.
For more information, visit http://www.ovum.com/. To hear more from our analyst team join our Analyst Community group on LinkedIn www.ovum.com/linkedin, follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/OvumTelecoms or contact us at email@example.com.