- The repeal of FCC net neutrality regulations will restore a free market for internet service 22 November 2017 | 5:28 pm
- What does the UK Autumn Budget mean to the telco industry? 22 November 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Kontron on SDN in developing markets 22 November 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Smartphone thought to be biggest breakthrough in 25 years 22 November 2017 | 4:05 pm
- Uber concealed data hack affecting 57 million users for a year 22 November 2017 | 11:49 am
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.