- The tensions within globalisation grow ever more strained 11 October 2019 | 2:53 pm
- BT Mobile joins the 5G fray 11 October 2019 | 11:23 am
- Openreach explains why FTTP is such a great idea 11 October 2019 | 10:48 am
- California proposes strictest privacy rules in the US 11 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Europe postures with standards leadership still on the line 10 October 2019 | 4:29 pm
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.