- Ericsson develops a cunning plan for generating IoT revenue 24 April 2018 | 11:31 am
- CityFibre catches the attention of Wall Street with £537 million takeover 24 April 2018 | 11:29 am
- Trump tax breaks start paying off for Google 24 April 2018 | 10:10 am
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with Advanced Parental Controls 24 April 2018 | 9:56 am
- Amazon said to be developing a domestic robot 23 April 2018 | 5:04 pm
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.