- Will you grow an extra ear from too much Snapchatting? 22 June 2018 | 1:52 pm
- T-Systems joins the job-slashing brigade with 10k cuts 22 June 2018 | 11:41 am
- Supreme Court ruling threatens tax raid on eCommerce 22 June 2018 | 11:40 am
- YouTube strikes back in increasingly important mobile video battle 22 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- Finance man takes the helm at Intel after Krzanich ‘resignation’ 22 June 2018 | 9:47 am
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.