- China Mobile already has 70 million 5G subscribers 13 August 2020 | 4:18 pm
- Cisco shares down 7% on weak outlook 13 August 2020 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint acquisition surges revenues at Deutsche Telekom 13 August 2020 | 10:40 am
- Microsoft gets in the foldy phone game 13 August 2020 | 10:39 am
- Ericsson hits the big one zero zero 5G deals 13 August 2020 | 9:24 am
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.