- A look back at the biggest stories this week 23 May 2020 | 9:49 am
- US ramps up the ‘5G race’ rhetoric 22 May 2020 | 12:33 pm
- Facebook reignites the fires of its Workplace unit 22 May 2020 | 11:42 am
- Apple belatedly looks to refocus on podcasts 22 May 2020 | 11:10 am
- Trump needs fodder for the campaign trail, maybe Huawei fits the bill 22 May 2020 | 10:37 am
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.