- Jio launches ‘free’ feature phone with free voice calls and $2 unlimited data 21 July 2017 | 10:55 am
- Azure leads the charge as Microsoft continues its resurgence 21 July 2017 | 10:52 am
- Open Networking Foundation adds Deutsche Telekom as partner member 21 July 2017 | 10:51 am
- Vodafone numbers paint a picture of mediocrity 21 July 2017 | 9:40 am
- Playground insults continue as Indian mobile war escalates 21 July 2017 | 8:18 am
Telco Energy & Infrastructure Efficiency answers telecom operators’ wish to tackle the common struggle against rising carbon emissions and energy costs across their networks and further business infrastructure.
The two day event showcases international operator best practice alongside the innovative new technology so strongly sought after, to identify the sustainable solutions which offer the low payback time demanded by the private sector, with minimal CAPEX and OPEX.
The interactive conference incorporates stand alone presentations with panel discussions, workshop and round table sessions to discuss not only operator best practice in cleaning up their own businesses, but also the steps telcos are taking to clean up ICT in vertical industries, and offer alternative ‘green’ virtual solutions as a cost effective, environmentally friendly replacement to current materials and fuels being used.