- A look back at the biggest stories this week 23 May 2020 | 9:49 am
- US ramps up the ‘5G race’ rhetoric 22 May 2020 | 12:33 pm
- Facebook reignites the fires of its Workplace unit 22 May 2020 | 11:42 am
- Apple belatedly looks to refocus on podcasts 22 May 2020 | 11:10 am
- Trump needs fodder for the campaign trail, maybe Huawei fits the bill 22 May 2020 | 10:37 am
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.