- TIM and Huawei to create a 4.0 port in Bari – whatever that means 20 September 2017 | 5:21 pm
- Cellular Apple watch gets the wifi handoff blues 20 September 2017 | 5:12 pm
- Are you data breach fatigued? 20 September 2017 | 3:01 pm
- Infographic: The future of smart homes 20 September 2017 | 2:05 pm
- Jio scores Indian termination charge win 20 September 2017 | 12:23 pm
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.