- The repeal of FCC net neutrality regulations will restore a free market for internet service 22 November 2017 | 5:28 pm
- What does the UK Autumn Budget mean to the telco industry? 22 November 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Kontron on SDN in developing markets 22 November 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Smartphone thought to be biggest breakthrough in 25 years 22 November 2017 | 4:05 pm
- Uber concealed data hack affecting 57 million users for a year 22 November 2017 | 11:49 am
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.