- New Euro Android charges could be $40 per device 19 October 2018 | 4:20 pm
- Facebook bags former UK Deputy PM as lobbyist in chief 19 October 2018 | 3:13 pm
- Standard Bank confirms South African MVNO launch 19 October 2018 | 3:09 pm
- BT rumoured to offer top job to Worldpay CEO 19 October 2018 | 11:59 am
- Don’t listen to the moaners, phones are great – Three 19 October 2018 | 11:07 am
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.