- Will you grow an extra ear from too much Snapchatting? 22 June 2018 | 1:52 pm
- T-Systems joins the job-slashing brigade with 10k cuts 22 June 2018 | 11:41 am
- Supreme Court ruling threatens tax raid on eCommerce 22 June 2018 | 11:40 am
- YouTube strikes back in increasingly important mobile video battle 22 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- Finance man takes the helm at Intel after Krzanich ‘resignation’ 22 June 2018 | 9:47 am
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.