- Nokia gets German train automation gig 12 December 2019 | 1:10 pm
- Cisco revamps networking platform with new silicon and software 12 December 2019 | 12:18 pm
- Live panel stream: The Advent of 5G 12 December 2019 | 12:12 pm
- You don’t need to understand AI to trust it, says German politician 12 December 2019 | 12:07 pm
- Twitter tries to find another way to solve the censorship dilemma 11 December 2019 | 7:49 pm
Reasons to Attend
Join key decision makers from telecom and internet service providers’ energy, sustainability and corporate responsibility teams, as well as CTOs and network teams to:
- Identify how operators can sustain a reduction in their own carbon emissions and increase energy efficiency, enabling cost savings and market differentiation.
- Break down the challenges to modernising networks and making them more energy efficient, whilst lowering CapEx and OpEx, and simplifying operational processes. Benefit from demonstarations of low pay back time solutions.
- Leave with best practice in funding and building alternative, renewable energy supplies.
- Gain insight into how energy efficiency can be achieved in data centres, mobile telephone exchange centres and retail stores.
- Pinpoint how telecom operators can offer and monetise greener solutions in vertical sectors, leading the way to a smart society. Learn which industries are ’dematerialising’ and which raw materials can be replaced by ‘virtual solutions’.