- Cisco investor fears of ‘melting ice cube’ are wrong – analyst 16 August 2018 | 3:57 pm
- Uber urged to sell self-driving unit; are investors stupid or greedy? 16 August 2018 | 11:27 am
- Telstra profits plunge thanks in part to NBN overheads 16 August 2018 | 11:26 am
- Telecoms M&A: Enforcers take aim at gun-jumping 16 August 2018 | 10:38 am
- Legere gives up the weird and wonderful for loyalty-focused Uncarrier move 16 August 2018 | 10:29 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials