- TIM and Huawei to create a 4.0 port in Bari – whatever that means 20 September 2017 | 5:21 pm
- Cellular Apple watch gets the wifi handoff blues 20 September 2017 | 5:12 pm
- Are you data breach fatigued? 20 September 2017 | 3:01 pm
- Infographic: The future of smart homes 20 September 2017 | 2:05 pm
- Jio scores Indian termination charge win 20 September 2017 | 12:23 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials