- The tensions within globalisation grow ever more strained 11 October 2019 | 2:53 pm
- BT Mobile joins the 5G fray 11 October 2019 | 11:23 am
- Openreach explains why FTTP is such a great idea 11 October 2019 | 10:48 am
- California proposes strictest privacy rules in the US 11 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Europe postures with standards leadership still on the line 10 October 2019 | 4:29 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials