- China Mobile already has 70 million 5G subscribers 13 August 2020 | 4:18 pm
- Cisco shares down 7% on weak outlook 13 August 2020 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint acquisition surges revenues at Deutsche Telekom 13 August 2020 | 10:40 am
- Microsoft gets in the foldy phone game 13 August 2020 | 10:39 am
- Ericsson hits the big one zero zero 5G deals 13 August 2020 | 9:24 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials