- DT stretches the ‘world first’ claim pretty thin 20 February 2018 | 10:43 am
- Ericsson reaches for client wins prior to MWC 19 February 2018 | 4:30 pm
- China is winning the AI arms race – CBI Insight 19 February 2018 | 4:26 pm
- A great operator customer experience needs no explanation 19 February 2018 | 1:44 pm
- WhatsApp to enter world of mobile money – first stop, India 19 February 2018 | 1:42 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials