- Ericsson develops a cunning plan for generating IoT revenue 24 April 2018 | 11:31 am
- CityFibre catches the attention of Wall Street with £537 million takeover 24 April 2018 | 11:29 am
- Trump tax breaks start paying off for Google 24 April 2018 | 10:10 am
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with Advanced Parental Controls 24 April 2018 | 9:56 am
- Amazon said to be developing a domestic robot 23 April 2018 | 5:04 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials