- Speed is not a quick route to 5G revenues 17 February 2020 | 6:05 pm
- How North America will realise the promise of 5G with network densification 17 February 2020 | 5:44 pm
- Interview with Jorge Tello, Core Network Specialist at Entel Peru 17 February 2020 | 5:40 pm
- US outlines the North Korea cybersecurity threat 17 February 2020 | 5:19 pm
- 5G, Bring New Value: Huawei Products and Solutions Launch 17 February 2020 | 5:16 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials