- New 5G NR device and network testing solutions unveiled by Rohde & Schwarz at 5G World 2019 14 June 2019 | 11:37 am
- Vodafone Idea has had enough of toe-to-toe Jio battle 14 June 2019 | 11:29 am
- IOT spending to top $1.1 trillion in 2023 – IDC 14 June 2019 | 11:11 am
- Mobile dampening desire for fixed broadband – Pew Research 14 June 2019 | 10:52 am
- Telefonica pairs up with Santander for banking 5G usecase 14 June 2019 | 10:18 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials