- Will you grow an extra ear from too much Snapchatting? 22 June 2018 | 1:52 pm
- T-Systems joins the job-slashing brigade with 10k cuts 22 June 2018 | 11:41 am
- Supreme Court ruling threatens tax raid on eCommerce 22 June 2018 | 11:40 am
- YouTube strikes back in increasingly important mobile video battle 22 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- Finance man takes the helm at Intel after Krzanich ‘resignation’ 22 June 2018 | 9:47 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials