- Europe is losing in the race to secure digital riches – DT CEO 12 December 2018 | 5:59 pm
- Intel & Huawei Achieve ‘World’s First’ 2.6GHz 5G Interoperability Testing Under SA 12 December 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Ofcom to force feed localised fibre diet 12 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Orange squares up to OTTs in battle for smart home 12 December 2018 | 11:45 am
- Huawei: an awkward state-of-affairs – Infographic 12 December 2018 | 11:43 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials