- Pelosi rips into Facebook for ‘shameful’ behaviour 17 January 2020 | 4:49 pm
- BT and Vodafone set to moan to PM about Huawei 17 January 2020 | 4:39 pm
- Europe urges UK to call Trump’s bluff on Huawei 17 January 2020 | 1:10 pm
- What are Boris Johnson’s alternatives to Huawei? 17 January 2020 | 12:32 pm
- Will telcos follow Big Tech in pursuit of a greener life? 17 January 2020 | 11:54 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials