- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
- Three UK’s guerrilla marketing strategy backfires 15 February 2019 | 1:23 pm
- Big Apple says no to Amazon 15 February 2019 | 11:27 am
- JP Morgan launches its own cryptocurrency but don’t get too excited 14 February 2019 | 5:29 pm
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials