- The repeal of FCC net neutrality regulations will restore a free market for internet service 22 November 2017 | 5:28 pm
- What does the UK Autumn Budget mean to the telco industry? 22 November 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Kontron on SDN in developing markets 22 November 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Smartphone thought to be biggest breakthrough in 25 years 22 November 2017 | 4:05 pm
- Uber concealed data hack affecting 57 million users for a year 22 November 2017 | 11:49 am
With a long list of sustainable credentials, below are just a few of 15Hatfield’s many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.
- Visit http://www.15hatfields.com/sustainable-ethos.html for the venue’s full list of green credentials